Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
Meeting business and financial goals means overcoming a host of obstacles, from increasing costs and global competition to changing regulatory and tax environments. To succeed, manufacturing-related companies need a trusted advisor who understands the industry and has the expertise to help them capitalize on opportunities.
Our Manufacturing & Consumer Products Practice is that advisor to public and privately held manufacturers, distributors, and consumer products companies across the country. They turn to our accounting and consulting professionals because of our deep resources, our industry knowledge, and the personal, partner-level service we provide.
Who We Serve
Our practice is composed of professionals who receive rigorous industry training and specialize in serving the specific needs of:
Consumer Products Companies
- Along with providing tax and assurance services, we can help you sort out inventory and production challenges.
Distributors and Wholesalers
- You may be facing certain tax issues when selling in states where you have no physical presence; we can advise you on nexus and
other tax issues.
- We understand that you deal in a commodity market, and we can help you with the related accounting and business issues you face.
- We advise on current tax incentives and consult on operations for manufacturers that develop a broad range of produce
Scope of Services
Hall & Company works with clients to help develop solutions to significant business issues and manage the business risks specifically facing the manufacturing, retail and distribution industries. We provide assistance in the following areas:
- Revenue & Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Receiving
- Manufacturing and Production
- Business Process Improvement
- Financial Management
- Accounting, Assurance and SEC Services