A Great Place To Advance Your Career
At Hall & Company, we invest in our people and their on-going professional growth, since they are the cornerstone of our success. We recruit and hire only those who share our commitment and passion to provide a noticeably different client experience.
Hall & Company Employee Benefit Package
Hall & Company is continuously seeking qualified business professionals to join our team. Our ideal candidates share our desire to provide the most quality service experience for our clients. They exude professionalism, are extremely knowledgeable, and have invested time and energy into their education and careers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that is far superior to others in the industry. We support and value our team members and believe that their dedication and hard work should be rewarded. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Higher than average Salaries
- Paid Medical and life insurance for employees. Dental and Vision insurance available. Various plan and Health Savings Account options available. Family plan options are also available.
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) pension plan
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus on firm wide basis
- New Business Bonus
- Extensive mentoring for training and professional growth
- CPA Exam and certification program and bonus
- Paid license renewals after certification
- Paid continuing education (CPE)
- Educational reimbursement for Tax/Accounting/Business fields
- Healthy Meals provided during tax season
- Annual party and team events
- Wellness benefit for utilizing our in office gym
- Healthy snacks and fruits provided daily
- Massage Chair with Zero Gravity and 3D Technology
Current Job Openings
Hall and Company’s audit department is looking for an Audit Manager to join its team. The position will work on SEC and private company audits and reviews, as well as employee benefit plans. Our clients range from startup companies through those with in excess of $300 million in revenue. All industry experience is welcome but some experience in manufacturing and distribution is preferred. Travel expectations are less than 3 weeks per year. The preferred candidate should have at least six years of experience with comparable clients. Completion of the CPA exam is expected.
Hall and Company’s audit department is looking for a full-time Senior Auditor to join its audit department. The position will work on SEC and private company audits and reviews on startup companies through $300 million in revenue. All industry experience is welcome but some experience in manufacturing and distribution is preferred. Travel expectations are less than 10%. The preferred candidate should have at least two years of experience with comparable clients. Completion of the CPA exam is preferred but, at the minimum, a candidate should show progress towards completing the exam.