A Great Place To Advance Your Career
At Hall & Company, we invest in our people and their on-going professional growth, since they are the cornerstone of our success. We recruit and hire only those who share our commitment and passion to provide a noticeably different client experience.
Hall & Company Employee Benefit Package
Hall & Company is continuously seeking qualified business professionals to join our team. Our ideal candidates share our desire to provide the most quality service experience for our clients. They exude professionalism, are extremely knowledgeable, and have invested time and energy into their education and careers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that is far superior to others in the industry. We support and value our team members and believe that their dedication and hard work should be rewarded. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Higher than average Salaries
- Paid Medical and life insurance for employees. Dental and Vision insurance available. Various plan and Health Savings Account options available. Family plan options are also available.
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) pension plan
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus on firm wide basis
- New Business Bonus
- Extensive mentoring for training and professional growth
- CPA Exam and certification program and bonus
- Paid license renewals after certification
- Paid continuing education (CPE)
- Educational reimbursement for Tax/Accounting/Business fields
- Healthy Meals provided during tax season
- Annual party and team events
- Wellness benefit for utilizing our in office gym
- Healthy snacks and fruits provided daily
- Massage Chair with Zero Gravity and 3D Technology
Current Job Openings
We are seeking a Tax Accountant to join our team. This is a full-time position.
Prepare various federal and state, income/franchise tax returns, extensions, and personal property tax returns for businesses (corporations, partnerships, LLCs) and individuals; Prepare trust returns, gift & estate tax returns and other tax filings, and perform year-end accrual financial statements and prepare tax provision schedules; Conduct extensive tax research, and resolve business and individual federal and multi-state income tax notices; Prepare payroll and sales tax returns including monthly deposit computations; Perform other tax and accounting assignments as assigned by seniors, managers and partners.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related with one and half a year of experience as Tax Accountant or Tax Associate or related
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to Hall & Company CPAs and Consultants, Inc., Attn: HR, 111 Pacifica, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618