Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting - California State University, Long Beach
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Phone: 949-910-4255 ext. 242
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Ellen is a Principal in Accounting Services and has over twenty five years of experience in public accounting. She has extensive experience with financial audits, reviews and compilations of closely held companies. Her responsibilities range from planning and supervising attestation engagements to improving a client's business profits and cash flows. She has expertise in reorganizing business operations to maximize company strengths and minimize weaknesses, long-range financial planning, budgeting and rigorous analysis of on-going company performance.
She is proactive in assisting clients with systems to improve internal controls as well as total operational efficiency, establishing accounting policies, and budget development. She has substantial experience in real estate, construction, manufacturing and professional service industries. Her previous experience includes being the Partner in charge of accounting and audit services for a mid-size Costa Mesa CPA firm.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Quality Center
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of ProVisors network of top business professionals
- Member of the Women Looking Forward Charitable Organization