Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- Masters of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Phone: 949-910-4255 ext. 229
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Thomas has over nine years experience in public accounting primarily in the taxation area. His specialty is flow through entities such as S-Corporations, Partnerships and LLCs in addition to tax planning for high net worth individuals.
He has strong experience in the trust, gift and estate taxation areas. Prior to joining Hall & Company Thomas was a tax manager for Wright, Ford & Young (formerly known as Wright Ford Young & Hall). In addition, he is fluent in both Mandarin and Hakka Chinese dialect.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Instituteof Certified Public Accountants(AICPA)
- Member of the CaliforniaSociety of Certified Public Accountants (CSPCA)