Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Economics - University of California at Santa Barbara
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 258
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Mark has over twenty years in public and private accounting practice. vMark began his career with a large regional CPA firm in 1992. His practice focus includes financial reporting for publicly traded and privately held companies, SEC regulatory compliance, and internal control evaluations. Industries served include construction, manufacturing and distribution, water purification and reclamation, software development, real estate, high tech, and entertainment. His technical expertise includes construction accounting, multiple element revenue recognition, derivatives and hedging contracts, convertible debt, stock based compensation, and variable interest entities.
From 2007 through 2011, Mark served as the President of Financial Report Solutions, Inc. where he provided Interim Chief Financial Officer services to publicly traded companies.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)