Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelors Degree of Science in Accounting – University of California at Riverside
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 240
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Jacqueline has over six years of experience in forensic accounting. She has knowledge of business income loss, litigation support, marital dissolution, corporate embezzlement, and product liability. In addition to forensic accounting, Jacqueline has experience in auditing in various industries. She is knowledgeable with auditing and reviewing cash, A/R, A/P, payroll, SG&A expenses, G/L, and journal entries. Prior to joining Hall & Company, Jacqueline worked for a local OC firm.