Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 253
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Edward has over fifteen years of public accounting experience. He is experienced in managing all aspects of servicing our clients’ financial needs from financial Statements through tax return preparation for high-net worth individuals, partnerships, corporations, fiduciary, and tax-exempt organizations income tax returns. He has also represented clients before the IRS and FTB on tax audits and appeals.
Prior to joining Hall & Company, Edward was a tax manager at JLK Rosenberger, LLP in Irvine. In his spare time, Edward enjoys going fishing. Also, he is fluent in Tagalog.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)