Education & Professional Designations
- Master of Science Degree in Taxation, University of San Diego
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy, University of San Diego
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 257
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Christine has over six years of public accounting experience. Her focus is managing tax compliance and consulting processes for clients in the tax-exempt, corporate, and partnership areas, provide core tax compliance and advisory services to corporations, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals. She has experience with researching various tax issues, tax due diligence, analyzing returns for tax savings opportunities, and has represented clients in IRS audits.
Prior to joining Hall & Company, Christine was a tax manager at Deloitte Tax, LLP in their San Diego branch.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)